ISSUED AT: 04:30 PM
Date: Wednesday 24th of July 2024
Meteorologist: Arnold Ramgoolam



FOR THE PERIOD: Tonight and Tomorrow
room TRINIDAD,TOBAGO & THE Southern WINDWARDS

TONIGHT: Mostly fair at first with showers deveoping as the night progresses mainly after midnight. There is a low to medium(30%-40%) chance of showers becomimg heavy and thundery in a few areas. TOMORROW: Partly cloudy, hazy and breezy at times with light to moderate showers in various localities. There is a low to medium(30%-40%) chance of showers becomimg heavy and thundery in a few areas. NOTE: 1) Gusty winds and street/flash flooding may occur near heavy showers and thunderstorms. 2). A significant concentration of Saharan dust is expected in the atmosphere. Persons sensitive to this change in air quality should take the necessary precautions.

room THE REMAINDER OF THE LESSER ANTILLES

TONIGHT: Mostly fair despite a few showery intervals. TOMORROW: Sunny, hazy and breezy conditions would be interrupted by the occassional shower.

cloud Temperature: Celsius
Piarco Crown Point
FORECAST MIN. TEMP. 25℃ 26℃
TODAY'S MAX TEMP. 32.1℃ 32.0℃
LAST NIGHT MIN. TEMP. 24.3℃ 25.4℃
FORECAST MAX. TEMP. 30℃ 30℃
Heat Index: 34℃ 34℃
cloud Extended
Piarco Crown Point
Fri 26th Jul 2024 Partly cloudy spells with isolated showers will likely interrupt generally dull and hazy conditions. Low chance of the isolated heavy shower or thunderstorm. Fair but hazy night. Max 32°C
Min 25°C
Max 31°C
Min 26°C
Sat 27th Jul 2024 Sunny, hazy and breezy with isolated Showers.Fair but hazy night.. Max 33°C
Min 25°C
Max 32°C
Min 26°C
directions_boatSeas
Seas: Moderate
Waves: Up to 2.0m IN OPEN WATERS
Below 1.0m IN SHLTD AREAS


cloud24-Hours Rainfall(mm) ending 2pm Wednesday, 24th of July 2024
Piarco: 6.3 mm            Crown Point: 2.5 mm

Monthly Cumulative (2pm - 2pm) for Piarco: 166.8 mm
Monthly Cumulative (2pm - 2pm) for Crown Point: 118.8 mm

info Sunrise and Sunset
Sunrise: 05:53 AM           Sunset: 06:31 PM

infoTides ISSUED at 4:00pm Wednesday, 24th of July 2024 and valid for Thursday, 25th of July 2024
Port of Spain
HIGH 06:40 a.m. 07:24 p.m.
LOW 12:34 am 12:57 p.m.
Scarborough
HIGH 07:35 a.m. 08:09 p.m.
LOW 01:30 a.m. 01:42 p.m.